Thai marriage proposal introduction
- by admin
Thai marriage proposals have been introduced to all married couples, including those under 25.
The move was announced on the government website.
It said that the legislation was being introduced to prevent a situation where young couples are unable to find suitable spouses.
The Thai Government has said that in order to avoid the same situation, it has introduced legislation that allows couples to choose their spouse at the time of marriage.
It said the bill is to ensure that young couples do not have to choose between marriage and their families.
In order to introduce the bill, the Thai Government had to amend a bill that was passed in 2013.
The bill, which was aimed at ensuring equal rights for married couples across Thailand, included a provision that required couples to select their partner on the basis of their ability to earn money and the economic position of their family.
The bill also required that the young couple be willing to support their partner financially and support their family if the young partner is unable to support them financially.
Thai marriage proposals have been introduced to all married couples, including those under 25.The move was announced on the government…
- EDO marriage introduction agency introduces marriage introduction video
- How to create an account to manage your child’s marriage certificate
- When Thai marriage proposals go viral, the government is scrambling to stop them
- When do you think marriage should start?
- ‘This is not about us’: Parents speak out about ‘shameful’ divorce letter