‘I think it’s a blessing’: An update on ‘Bride’ season 2
- by admin
The CW has released a new episode of “Bride” season 2, titled “I Think It’s a Blessing,” in which the characters discuss marriage and family.
In the new episode, Claire and David are seen dating at a wedding, and their marriage vows are revealed to have been forged in a secret room.
The episode is the second for “Bride,” and marks the first time the show has filmed it without Claire and Dave.
The series premiere also includes a teaser for “Wedding” season 3, and reveals that the bride will be a former Marine.
“Bride” returns to The CW on March 4, 2019.
The CW airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m.
ET on The CW.
The CW has released a new episode of “Bride” season 2, titled “I Think It’s a Blessing,” in which the…
- EDO marriage introduction agency introduces marriage introduction video
- How to create an account to manage your child’s marriage certificate
- When Thai marriage proposals go viral, the government is scrambling to stop them
- When do you think marriage should start?
- ‘This is not about us’: Parents speak out about ‘shameful’ divorce letter