NFL: The NFL is opening up a new marriage introduction bureau
- by admin
The NFL, which has been struggling with its relationship with its players over a player-to-player policy, is opening the door for a new department to handle the issue.
According to an NFL spokesperson, the bureau will be headed by a lawyer and would focus on assisting with player introductions.
The league has also hired a “senior advisor” on the subject to oversee the process.
The announcement comes as the NFL has struggled to address its relationship to its players, who have been increasingly vocal in their support of same-sex marriage in recent months.
The NFLPA has been vocal in its opposition to a player’s right to marry his or her partner of four years, and the union is currently set to be certified in a matter of days.
In February, the NFLPA launched a campaign to “save marriage” in an attempt to force the league to reverse course.
As part of the effort, the union has sent an email to its 2 million members urging them to join a boycott of the league until it reverses its position.
The NFL, which has been struggling with its relationship with its players over a player-to-player policy, is opening the door…
- EDO marriage introduction agency introduces marriage introduction video
- How to create an account to manage your child’s marriage certificate
- When Thai marriage proposals go viral, the government is scrambling to stop them
- When do you think marriage should start?
- ‘This is not about us’: Parents speak out about ‘shameful’ divorce letter