When will your marriage license become valid?
- by admin
Health care professionals across the country are asking the same question: when will my marriage license be valid?
The state Department of Health and Human Services has issued guidance for doctors, nurses, therapists, and other health care professionals about when a marriage license will become valid.
Health care professionals can begin applying for a marriage certificate after they are issued their licenses, which must be in their name.
A valid marriage certificate can be valid for up to 10 years.
In the event of a marriage dissolution, a marriage registration card or license will be issued.
Health care providers should consult with a certified marriage attorney for additional guidance on the registration process.
If you have questions about the marriage license process, contact the state’s Department of Vital Statistics at (800) 836-7000.
Health care professionals across the country are asking the same question: when will my marriage license be valid?The state Department…
- EDO marriage introduction agency introduces marriage introduction video
- How to create an account to manage your child’s marriage certificate
- When Thai marriage proposals go viral, the government is scrambling to stop them
- When do you think marriage should start?
- ‘This is not about us’: Parents speak out about ‘shameful’ divorce letter