Nigerian marriages introduction
- by admin
A few weeks ago, a man who was married to a Nigerian woman in a country where the practice of polygamy is illegal entered the country.
After he got into the country, he married another Nigerian woman, and they had a daughter.
The Nigerian government has taken no steps to stop the practice, and has allowed its citizens to enter Nigeria on tourist visas.
On Wednesday, a Nigerian man married an Indonesian woman, a practice that is prohibited in Indonesia.
This article includes information from Reuters and the Associated Press.
A few weeks ago, a man who was married to a Nigerian woman in a country where the practice of…
- EDO marriage introduction agency introduces marriage introduction video
- How to create an account to manage your child’s marriage certificate
- When Thai marriage proposals go viral, the government is scrambling to stop them
- When do you think marriage should start?
- ‘This is not about us’: Parents speak out about ‘shameful’ divorce letter